Thursday, June 22, 2006

A short note

Just a short note to those who are accessing my blog through a RSS reader: I have changed the Blogger setting to include my articles in their entirety when I post. I know in the past Blogger only included the first 250 letters (or words?) of each article on the atom feed, which wasn’t very useful for RSS readers. This also means that those receiving my posts through Feedblitz via email will also now receive my posts in full. Thank you to Roger for pointing this out.

To access my site through a RSS reader, all you have to do is add the following link as a new feed: http://mexc.blogspot.com/atom.xml

If you want to receive my posts via email, all you have to do is add your email address to the text box in the sidebar to register with Feedblitz.

All the best
Kevin

No comments: